Looking for ways to show your father how much he means to you? Yep, us too!
Because, lets be honest… Dad doesn’t need another tie!
Maybe this year should be about creating memories instead of purchasing things. We think, giving someone your time is far better than another tie to get lost in a drawer! What do you think?
Let’s Do Something Together!
Rather than spending money on a gift, spend time with dad for Father’s day! There are lots of fun things to do that won’t break the bank!
- Go fishing together – It really isn’t about the fish… it’s about how you pass the time together as you wait to catch a fish.
- Make him breakfast – is he a pancake guy or a waffle guy?
- Watch his favorite movie with him – Lonesome Dove or The Godfather? Choose his favorite and pop some popcorn!
- Go to a game together – even a local, minor league team.
- Go golfing or hit a bucket of balls at the driving range together
Whatever you decide to do, make sure you take pictures to preserve the day! You’ll look back on these experiences years from now and be so glad you had these adventures with him.
To the father’s out there, we are so thankful for all that you do! For all the silly dad jokes, the training wheel removing, the playing catch, the math homework… We would not be who we are today without you!
We want you to know one important thing: You mean the world to us!
The Busy Mom